Peace and Love Amplifiers Podcast Episode 12
We, as peacebuilders, tend to tolerate a lot of things, but when we face intolerance, that’s not necessarily the best way to go. We can instead work from love because that’s where the magic happens.
In today’s episode, I talk about the riot at the United States Capitol that happened on January 6th. When someone is amplifying hate, hateful action then takes place, which is what we have seen with President Trump. I also explain the current family conflict with my sisters-in-law and my role as a caretaker for my mother-in-law. Whether it is the House and the Senate standing up to President Trump or myself standing up to my sisters-in-law, standing in divine love instead of tolerating hate, always wins.
I talk about the riot at the Capitol, the Paradox of Tolerance, standing up to my family members, and how to make a change coming from divine love.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- How President Trump makes decisions out of hate (3:42)
- About my current family conflict (7:27)
- The importance of standing up for yourself (10:40)
- How we can shift society as peacemakers (13:11)
- My call to action for you (18:32)
- The Paradox of Tolerance
- Guided Meditation to fill yourself with Love and to infill Washington DC with Peace and Love