Do you notice that your body feels and moves differently in times that you are stressed? Our body makes sure to let us know how it feels about all of our actions from the foods that we eat, how much sleep we get, and even how we breathe.
In this episode, I am joined by my older sister Mary, who provides a fascinating perspective. Outside of being a swim coach, athlete, mother, and grandmother, Mary also focuses on the physical side of how stress affects the body in her job as an Isagenix sales representative. Mary provides a unique perspective from her experience growing up in our family to the physical reactions that our body has to stress.
Tune in to learn exactly what happens in your body when you are stressed, the resources that we use to help de-stress, and even a few funny stories from growing up together. Enjoy!
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Stories from Mary and I growing up together (3:10)
- Our takeaways from growing up with parents who had different political views (10:59)
- How our bodies react when we are stressed (14:17)
- How intention work impacted my cancer recovery (25:40)
- Our call to action to help listeners de-stress (33:37)
- Sleep Meditation – Michael Sealey
- Book – Breath by James Nestor
- Wim Hof Method
- Sleep Cycle
- Collegeville Rotary
- Embodying Peace Online Class
- Peace and Love Amplifiers Facebook Page
- Peacebuilders United Facebook Group
- @PeaceandLoveAmplifiers on Instagram
- Find guided meditations on the Peace and Love Amplifiers YouTube Page
© The Song you hear belongs to James Twyman and Jim Wilson and is entitled “The Children of God“