In today’s episode of Peace and Love Amplifiers, I’m joined by Wellness Expert, Yoga Instructor, and personal colleague of mine, Kelly Andrews! Kelly has been a devoted advocate and public figure within the holistic health industry for over thirty years and has now shifted her efforts towards the practice of heart-centered living.
We’ll be discussing a few of the techniques Kelly has applied in her own life through the work she’s carried out at HeartMath, why this year has felt like a personal touchstone for change, as well as the importance of regular grounding and mindfulness work.
Tune in to Episode 8 to hear more!
Some Questions I Ask:
- Have you been working on anything throughout lockdown? (2:30)
- How has using the HeartMath tools helped you this year? (7:39)
- What does a perfect world look like in your eyes? (23:09)
- What is the one thing you practice with your clients to help them move through a hard day? (31:43)
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- A brief background on Subtle Yoga and its benefits (12:18)
- What Dirk Terpstra’s ‘coherence hotspot’ refers to (14:24)
- Why Kelly believes in awareness accompanied by action (17:57)
- How approaching our emotions mindfully benefits our nervous system (25:43)
- Information on Kelly’s upcoming program — Live and Lead with Heart (34:20)
- Embodying Peace Online Class
- Peace and Love Amplifiers Facebook Page
- Peacebuilders United Facebook Group
- @PeaceandLoveAmplifiers on Instagram
- Find guided meditations on the Peace and Love Amplifiers YouTube Page
Connect With Kelly Andrews:
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group – HeartMath® with Kelly Andrews
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 863-670-1717