As many of my regular listeners will know, I’ve been acting as a caregiver for a member of my family this year. It certainly hasn’t been an easy journey by any means and has challenged me in a multitude of ways, but what I’ve gained through this experience has been invaluable.
In today’s episode, I’ll be sharing what I’ve done to shift my mindset towards my role as a caregiver and peacemaker, how I’ve learned to make peace with an upcoming confrontation by treating it as a learning experience, as well as what I’ve learned about bullying through reading James O’Dea’s book, Cultivating Peace: Becoming a 21st Century Peace Ambassador.
Have a listen to Episode 9 of Peace and Love Amplifiers to hear more!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- An update on my family’s situation & How I’ve been coping (1:17)
- How I’ve reframed my perspective on an upcoming meeting I’ve been anxious about (5:17)
- What I’ve done this past week to reconnect with my emotional and social needs (8:05)
- Why remembering my spiritual intentions is useful in conflict (10:34)
- How I’ve relinquished control and asked for help where I needed to (13:21)
- The lessons I’ve learned through reading James O’Dea’s book, Cultivating Peace: Becoming a 21st Century Peace Ambassador (14:23)
- A call to action for my listeners (17:51)
- Embodying Peace Online Class
- Peace and Love Amplifiers Facebook Page
- Peacebuilders United Facebook Group
- @PeaceandLoveAmplifiers on Instagram
- Find guided meditations on the Peace and Love Amplifiers YouTube Page