Peace and Love Amplifiers Podcast Episode 10
In today’s episode, I am joined by my mentor and business coach, Austin Haines. Austin is an emergency life coach, author of the book FlashPoint, and founder of the Flashpoint Experience. Austin’s gift is helping everyone recognize the art and science of their big breakthrough, what is calling to them, and how to live and thrive in the life that you want.
Austin and I talk about his turnaround story, how resistance creates major problems in our lives, how to get ‘unstuck’, exercises you can apply to your life, the movement behind Flashpoint, and so much more – so tune in, and enjoy!
Some Questions I Ask
- What is it that gets you up in the morning? (2:15)
- Can you expand on what Flashpoint is and the movement behind it? (22:09)
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Austin’s story of getting ‘unstuck’ (4:30)
- How attachment is the root of suffering (9:18)
- Call to actions whether 2020 was the best or worst year for you (14:00)
- A message that changed Austin’s life (26:36)
- About Austin’s Flashpoint Experience and Freedom Challenge (30:05)
Connect with Austin