Peace and Love Amplifiers Podcast ~ Episode 15
Who is your accountability partner? If you don’t have one already, reach out to someone you know that is a light in your life and ask them to help keep you accountable for achieving your dreams!
In today’s episode, I am joined by my friend, accountability partner, and cohort, Kim Haist. Kim is the owner of Ashanti Way, a business that helps heart-centered small businesses grow. With the combination of loving business from a young age and reading the book The Tenth Insight, Kim’s holistic approach to business was born. Kim is a life-long learner who has created a community of heart-centered people that are determined to amplify the light of good in this world.
Tune in to Episode 15 of Peace and Love Amplifiers to hear how Kim and I have built an accountability relationship, how she started her business, where her spiritual journey began, and more.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- How Kim and I help keep each other accountable (4:48)
- How to ‘act as if’ (8:50)
- About Kim’s mission for her business (11:15)
- About Kim’s spiritual journey (16:45)
- The story that changed how Kim interacts with others (23:31)
- Kim’s prediction for post-pandemic life (32:37)
Connect with Kim: